Li Hongyi is a Computer programmer who is also an Engineer and also works as a Deputy Director. He is also known as the son of Lee Hsien Loong who is Prime Minister of Singapore and is also a Singaporean Politician.
|Birthday||May 1, 1987|
|Profession||Computer Programmer, Engineer, Deputy Director|
|Parents||Lee Hsien Loong and Ho Ching|
|Net Worth||$200 thousand to $500 thousand|
|Education||Rosyth School, Anglo-Chinese School, Raffles Junior College, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Cambridge University|
His father is also known as one of the most kong term Prime Minister of Singapore. Li has also worked in Singapore Armed Forces and also served in the Technology agency of Singapore as a Deputy Director. He is highly educated and is very talented. His biography is not available on Wikipedia but many of his information is available on many online sites from where we can know details about him.
As he is from a very good family background he got all the privilege while he was growing. Many people also said that he utilized the privilege he got to do many good things like his father.
10 Facts About Li Hongyi:
- Li Hongyi was born on May 1, 1987, and he has now reached the age of 33 years.
- There is no official Wikipedia page assigned to him yet but other wiki pages are definitely available under his name.
- He has been in the limelight only because he is the son of Lee Hsien Loong who has been serving as the 3rd Prime Minister of Singapore.
- Sadly, we do not know about his dating life yet but we will be trying to find whom he is dating very soon.
- It seems he doesn’t have a girlfriend because he has never spoken about his love life in front of the media.
- His parents are Lee Hsien Loong and Ho Ching.
- Talking about his family, he has one sibling named Li Haoyi. Also, he has two other half-siblings – Li Xiqui and Li Yipeng.
- His net worth is nearly equal to the range of $200 thousand to $500 thousand.
- His bio is very hard to find as he is not as popular as his father.
- Li completed his education from various institutions like Rosyth School, Anglo-Chinese School, Raffles Junior College, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Cambridge University.