Rachel Briers is an American media persona and an aspiring journalist. She works as a weather forecaster for one of the United States’ biggest news channel ABC News network. She joined ABC News’ ABC 13 as a weather team employee back in December 2018.
|Age||around 25 years old|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches approx.|
|Education||Texas A&M University|
Before she joined the weather team at ABC 13, she was working as for KWES based in Midland, Texas. She worked as Chief Meteorologist at KWES.
Rachel Briers is a high school graduate and graduated from Texas A&M University. She met her now-husband while she was pursuing her degree at Texas A&M University. The weather forecaster is now a mother and is living a blissful life with her lovely husband, as it seems.
10 Facts About Rachel Briers
- Rachel Briers is an American weather forecaster. She currently works in the weather team at ABC 13. She joined the media house back in December 2018.
- She has also worked as a Chief Meteorologist at KWES in Midland, Texas.
- Rachel was born in her hometown in Texas. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is white.
- Her parents are farmers. As of now, the identity of her father and mother is not public.
- Rachel is a married woman. The identity of her husband is not public. As seen on her Facebook page, her husband is also of white ethnicity.
- She and her anonymous husband are proud parents to a four months old baby boy. Rachel shared the news of her pregnancy back in October 2019.
- She shared the news of her pregnancy through her Facebook page.
- You can also find her on social media like Instagram and Twitter. She is active on Instagram as @rachelabc13. She is active on Twitter as @RachelBriersWX.
- The detail about Rachel’s net worth and annual earnings are not public.
- As you can judge from her pictures, Rachel has an attractive height. She could be around 5 feet and 6 inches tall. She has a curvy body. Well, she would look great in a bikini, just saying!