Kardea Brown is a famous cook born in Charleston, South Carolina. She is the host of America’s Food Network’s “Delicious Miss Brown” who has also worked on Chopped Junior, Cooks Vs. Cons, Farmhouse Rules, Family Food Showdown and Beat Booby Flay. She is very passionate about her work and is one of the famous chefs in town.
She belongs to Gullah/Geechee descent which is a distinct pack of African Americans residing in the coast side of Georgia and South Carolina. These people have managed to preserve and protect their culture, language, and cuisine.
10 Facts on Kardea Brown
- How old is Kardea Brown? Kardea Brown is a Southern cook from Charleston, South Carolina, and is 32 years old.
- She is the host of the show ‘Delicious Miss Brown’ of Food Network.
- She is actually very sensitive about the dishes her grandmother and mother have passed down to her.
- She belongs to Gullah/Geechee descent which is a distinct pack of African American tribe.
- She along with her tribe has been protecting their culture, cuisine, and language.
- She has also appeared on TV shows like Chopped Junior, Farmhouse Rules, Family Food Showdown, etc.
- There is no information about her husband and her personal life.
- Despite having her own Wiki profile, there’s not much information about her education and family.
- She has a pretty decent fanbase with a total of 1 million followers including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- She is a very determined person who has set on her journey to inspire people and change their perspective towards cooking.