Jonathan Swan is a famous Australian Journalist who is married to another successful journalist Betsy Woodruff. The couple tied the knot back in 2019 after dating for some time. Betsy is an American National Correspondent at the news company, Politico.
Jonathan Swan is a reporter at the American news company, Axios. He is famous for reporting about Donald Trump’s Administration. We have put together 10 interesting facts about Mr. Swan to help you know more about him.
|Birthday||August 7, 1985|
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inches|
Historic statement https://t.co/UpoM0jlv9D
— Jonathan Swan (@jonathanvswan) August 13, 2020
10 Facts on Jonathan Swan
- Jonathan Swan is an Australian reporter who is married to the national correspondent Betsy Woodruff.
- He was born in the year 1985. His age is 35 years as of 2020 and he celebrates his birthday every 7th of August.
- He was born and raised in Australia and holds the Australian nationality. He belongs to white ethnicity.
- He has had a very successful career and definitely earns a large figure salary. However, he has not shared the details about his Net worth and salary.
- Jonathan married Betsy back in 2019 after the couple was engaged for some time. They don’t have any children in their family yet.
- He is the son of a famous Physician and Journalist, Dr. Norman Swan. The details regarding his mother and siblings are unknown.
- He was the first journalist to report about the future withdrawal of the U.S from the Paris Climate deal. He is famous for his awesome interview skills and is called ‘one of the best interviewers on the planet’.
- He extensively reported about the U.S Presidential Election in 2016 and received the title of one of the ’16 Breakout Media Stars’ from Politico.
- Jonathan initially worked as a reporter for the Fairfax Media company based in Canberra.
- You can reach out to Jonathan Swan on Twitter. He has a whopping 558.5 k followers on the platform.