Debbie Meadows is the wife of Mark Meadows– an American politician and current white House chief of staff. Debbie and Mark have been together since the 70s and their story is very sweet. They have been lifelong supporters of the Republican Party. Debbie is less famous than her husband as she has not been as much of a politician as he is.
Debbie was born in Florida and she is very proud and American. She is very loyal to Trump as her husband was appointed by the president for a very serious role. We don’t know a lot about her life because she has never been the center of attention. For now, let’s explore more about the life and career of Debbie Meadows.
|Children||Blake and Hayley Meadows|
Why are Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer refusing to support narrow, standalone GOP bills to reunite families at the border?
Are they really interested in solving this problem? Or just the politics of blaming President Trump?https://t.co/mvhDfOM5JQ
— Mark Meadows (@MarkMeadows) June 27, 2018
10 Facts On Debbie Meadows
- Debbie Meadows is currently 60 years old according to the rumors on the internet.
- She was born in the year 1959 and that’s all we know about it. We don’t know what month and day she was born on.
- Debbie grew up in Tampa Bay, Florida where she was born and received a wonderful childhood.
- Debbie is a businesswoman and her life really changed after she got married to Mark in 1979.
- Meadows actually met her husband in high school as they went to the same high school in Florida.
- We don’t know any things about her parents and siblings.
- Meadows has 2 children with her husband. Their names are Blake and Hayley Meadows and Debbie loves them very much.
- Meadows is also a grandmother to a little girl by the name of Autumn.
- Currently, she resides with her husband in Transylvania County in North Carolina. They are surely a sweet coupe and dream come true. High school sweethearts who are still together in their 60’s. Sign me up for a deal like that now!!
- She is not on Instagram but this is her Twitter account.