Camille Ringoir is a Belgian model. She is currently dating professional Tennis Player, Milos Raonic.
|Birthday||March 9, 1993|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Parents||Paul Ringoir and Mieke Dierickx|
Camille and Milos started love buzz in 2019. Furthermore, she can be seen in Raonic’s Tennis matches.
Apart from being a celebrity girlfriend, Ringoir is a top model herself.
10 Facts on Camille Ringoir
- Camille Ringoir ( March 9, 1993) is a model of Belgian nationality. She is the age of 27 years old. Similarly, her horoscope sign is Pisces.
- Camille is the girlfriend of Canadian Tennis player, Milos Raonic. Likewise, the couple started dating in early 2019. However, they are not married yet.
- Ringoir’s boyfriend, Milos, is known as the first Canadian to reach the Wimbledon Final. In 2019, he was awarded as the “Tennis Canada male player of the year”.
- The model was born in Aalst, Belgium. She currently resides in New York, United States due to her profession. Moreover, she belongs to European descent.
- Camille is a tall height of 5 feet 11 inches. Similarly, she has an envious body measurement of 33-24-35. Furthermore, her hazel eyes and brown hair are regarded as highly photogenic.
- Talking about her parents, her father, Paul Ringoir, works at a beverage company. Likewise, her mother, Mieke Dierickx, is employed at the hospital. Furthermore, she has a sibling named Justine Ringoir.
- There is no Wiki page for Camille Ringoir right now. Likewise, information about her net worth is also not disclosed due to privacy reasons.
- Ringoir was only 13 years old when she was discovered by a Belgian modelling agency. Currently, she is represented by 2 agencies: Supreme Management and IMG Models.
- The model loves to share pictures on her Instagram handle @camille_ringoir. In fact, she is a verified IG account with 44.1k followers.
- As part of her job, Camille models with luxury fashion brands, sportswear and top companies. Therefore, we speculate that her payments are in high amount.