Hamza Haq is an actor. Mostly he is known as one of the main cast of the television series drama named Transplant. Transplant is a medical drama of Canadian origin where he is seen portraying the main lead as Dr. Bashir “Bash” Hamed.
|Net Worth||$60 million|
|Education||Carleton University, DA Moodie Secondary School|
This series came into the screens of audiences on February 26, 2020. Appearing as Br. Bashir was very lucky for him as he got a lot of appreciation for his work in this series Transplant. He has been part of many other series but what made him more famous is the role of Dr. Bashir.
It is known that he was born to Pakistani parents in Saudi Arabia. However, his nationality is Canadian. A few of his works apart from Transplant are The Death & Life of John F. Donovan, Run This Town, My Salinger Year, Jett, Bon Cop Bad Cop 2, The Perfect Stalker, etc.
10 Facts on Hamza Haq:
- According to Hamza Haq’s Instagram bio, he is a representative of Amanda Rosenthal Talent Agency and Anonymous Content.
- What you need to learn about his age is that he was born in the year 1991, and thus, he is now 29 years old.
- This popular personality, Hamza Haq has been successful in keeping his name on Wikipedia.
- You have been reading the 10 facts on NBC’s Transplant actor where he is playing the role of Bashir Hamed.
- Moving into his net worth, he is very rich with a total amount of $60 million.
- Hamza stands at a height of 6 feet exact.
- Good news for many fangirls out there – he is not in a relationship with anyone and thus, no married life yet.
- Actually born in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, but he calls himself a Canadian but the fact is that his ethnicity remains Saudi Arabian.
- People have raised tons of question about his wife and out 10 facts has now cleared this question. If you missed it, go and read the 7th fact.
- The Canadian actor had completed his BA degree in film studies from Carleton University.