Jacques Pienaar is someone who acquired after he was married. He is best known as the husband of an American actress, Olivia Thirlby. Olivia is very famous for playing Leah in the comedy-drama movie, Juno.
Moreover, she has starred as Natalie in “Darkest Hour” and also in “Dredd.” The 33-year old is often described as the new wave of Hollywood. Not to mention, she has exceptional talents as an actor. And also as a wife, she is a lovely wife.
|Age||35 years (Approx.)|
10 Facts on Jacques Pienaar
- Jacques Pienaar is famous for being the spouse of “Juno” actress, Olivia Thirlby. He was also a part of a casting group in one of her movies.
- Moreover, Jacques doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography. But he is mentioned in her wife’s Wikipedia biography who is very popular.
- Jacques and Olivia tied the marital knots back ion 2014. They were dating for several years before that. But then they decided to take their relationship to the next level.
- However, the couple doesn’t have any children at the moment. They are significantly young.
- As for his net worth, the figures are not known. But his wife is supposed to have a net worth of around $2 Million.
- Similarly, Jacques is around 35 years old as of now. He has not shared his actual age yet.
- Moving on, he is around 5 feet 5 inches tall. He has a short beard and has a killer smile.
- Unfortunately, the information on his birthday and zodiac sign is not available. These facts will be updated once they are available.
- Likewise, he is not present in any story of social media. But his photos are posted on his wife’s ever-popular Instagram account.
- Furthermore, he doesn’t work far away from the spotlight. He does the job in the sound department in movies and Tv shows.