Danny Dorosh is a former movie and TV actor who rose to fame through her roles in movies like Gods released in 2007 and It Must Be Love released in 2004. He also has other notable TV and movie credits to his name. Now, he works as a police officer.
|Age||40 years old|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
It is not clear why Danny who was doing a pretty good job as an actor had to quite movies. Well, being a police officer is a great thing though. The white guy has more authoring over things now then he did while he was into films.
Though Dany Dorosh has quit acting, for now, he has someone in his family who is into films and TV shows. His pretty wife Pascale Hutton is one of the aspiring actresses in the tinsel town now. The couple has known each other for a very long time now. They also have two kids together.
10 Facts About Danny Dorosh
- Danny Dorosh is a former movie and TV actress famed for his role in big releases including Surviving Love, Food for the Gods, and The 4400.
- Dorosh gave up acting a few years ago. He was last seen in the short film titled Food for the Gods. The short film was released back in 2007.
- After he quit his job as a full-time actor, Dany Dorosh has been working as a police offer. The white police officer Danny is also a family man.
- His wife Pascale Hutton who is mostly out of the house for her filming admits it is good to have a husband to have to take care of kids while she is not home.
- Dorosh and his gorgeous wife Hutton have known each other for a long time now. Danny met his now-wife Hutton while Hutton was just 19 years old. They have been together ever since.
- The couple got married on 6 September 2003. They have two kids together.
- Danny’s wife was born on 14 June 1979. She is 41 years old in 2020. Possibly, Danny Dorosh could also be around the same age as his wife or a few years older.
- As of 2020, the exact detail of his age and birthday is not public. He does not have a Wikipedia stint.
- Pascale Hutton stands 5 feet and 5 inches tall. Danny is just two or three inches taller than his wife. Danny could be around 5 feet 7 inches tall or so.
- The details about Danny and Pascale’s net worth is not public. The couple could be worth millions collectively.