Kyle Stanley has been very popular as a golf player who currently plays on the PGA Tour. In fact, he has already won two PGA Tour titles until now. Back in the year 2009, he was awarded the very prestigious Ben Hogan Award jointly by Friends of Golf and the Golf Coaches Association of America.
|Birthday||November 19, 1987|
|Height||5 feet and 11 inches|
|Parents||Matt Stanley and Michele Stanley|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Education||Clemson University, Bellarmine Preparatory School|
Who is Kyle Stanley married to? Kyle Stanley’s wife is Dolly Enneking and the couple had tied the knot back in the year 2015.
Coming back to his professional life, he was ranked #26 in the world back on August 5, 2018, which is considered to be his highest ranking so far. To know more about such amazing facts about him, you can go through the 10 facts that have been mentioned below.
10 Facts on Kyle Stanley:
- Kyle Stanley was born on November 19, 1987, and thus, he is currently exactly 33 years of age.
- As he was born in Gig Harbor, Washington, USA, his nationality is considered to be American.
- According to reports from Celebrity How, Kyle Stanley’s estimated net worth as of 2020 is approximately $3 million.
- Talking about his social media accounts, he can be found online on Instagram (9.1 thousand followers) and also on Twitter (47.9 thousand followers).
- In the second round of the Open Championship, Kyle Stanley’s shot hit Bob MacIntyre‘s caddie Greg Milne‘s mother, Stephanie.
- Moving on to Kyle Stanley’s career earnings, he has already earned approximately $54,242.
- However, there is nothing to know about Kyle Stanley’s salary at the moment.
- Moving on to his physical body measurements, Kyle Stanley stands at a height of 5 feet and 11 inches.
- Also, we have come to know that Kyle Stanley has a weight of approximately 75 kilograms.
- Speaking about Kyle Stanley’s family, he was born to Matt Stanley and Michele Stanley.