Natividad Perez-Hernandez is the mother of the famous American rapper ‘Daniel Hernandez’ who is known by the stage name ‘6ix9ine’. She has cared for her children since they were little boys.
She has supported Daniel Hernandez during his trials and also wrote the letter to the court to have mercy on her son ‘Daniel Hernandez’. He presented her son as a religious and humble boy. We have revealed 10 facts about Natividad Perez-Hernandez that might surprise you.
|Children||Daniel Hernandez, Oscar Osiris Hernandez|
10 Facts About Natividad Perez-Hernandez
- Natividad Perez-Hernandez is the mother of the rapper and songwriter whose song ‘Gummo’ released in the year 2017 was liked by many people. She wrote the letter to the court to have mercy on her son ‘6ix9ine’.
- Where is she from? Natividad Perez-Hernandez is from Atlixco, Mexico who later moved to America for better opportunities.
- We have no information reveling Natividad Perez-Hernandez’s age.
- Furthermore, Natividad Perez-Hernandez was married to her husband ‘Daniel Hernandez‘ from Río Piedras, Puerto Rico. Her son and her husband share the same name.
- Rapper 6ix9ine’s mother ‘ Natividad Perez-Hernandez’s ethnicity is unknown.
- Natividad Perez-Hernandez told their children that their father is dead as her husband suggested. At the age of 9 years old, he knew about his father and got involved in the interactions.
- 6ix9ine’s stepfather was shot dead in the year 2010 steps away from the family home which put the whole family into financial troubles. This led 6ix9ine into depression.
- Furthermore, Natividad Perez-Hernandez was a house cleaner and a factory worker who has worked hard to provide the facilities to her children.
- Moreover, Natividad Perez-Hernandez is now an old lady who is a patient of diabetes and also had an operation on four hernias.
- Natividad Perez-Hernandez has two children Daniel Hernandez and Oscar Osiris Hernandez and they both were raised in a church till their youth.