Karine Martins is a reality television star known for her appearance in the TLC show, “90 Day Fiance.” She was featured in the first season of the show. Then again, she was back in the show in 2019.
Recently, news broke out of her missing. Her husband, Paul Staehle confirmed that in a series of Instagram stories that his wife and his son have gone missing. The couple was making the problems of their own and they were looking forward to divorce. Here is everything you need to know about her.
|Profession||Reality Tv star|
10 Facts on Karine Martins
- Karine Martins is a Television personality known for appearing in the hit TLC reality show, “90 Day Fiance,”
- As per her husband, she has been missing with her son since July 30th, 2020. She has not contacted her husband ever since.
- Moreover, she is just 23 years old. Her birthday, however, is not yet disclosed by the celebrity.
- Likewise, she has a son who is around 16 months old. She and her son, both are missing at the moment.
- Karine married her boyfriend, Paul Staehle back in 2017. Both of them were featured in the hit TLC reality show.
- Her husband, Paul shared a series of Instagram stories informing his followers about her disappearance. Karine, however, doesn’t have an Instagram account neither has a Wikipedia biography.
- There were some disputes in their marriage though. In November 2019, Karine came out in public that she wanted a divorce from her husband.
- Karine and Paul were about to fix things. But Paul was recently diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease.
- Moreover, Karine filed a restraining order over him so he cannot go near his wife or his child. The mother and child fled away. Her job is still to be determined.
- As per the reports, she is still alive. She is keeping a low profile and waiting for things to cool perhaps.