We all know Savani Quintanilla’s name as being associated with an American producer A.B. Quintanilla III as a family member. Savani Quintanilla is a celebrity daughter of a well-known record producer, songwriter as well as musician A.B. Quintanilla III.
Additionally, Savani’s father is the older brother of The queen of Tejano Music Selena Quintanilla. Moreover, her father A.B. played bass guitar and wrote songs for Selena as the part of band Los Dinos.
|Parents||Father: A.B. Quintanilla Mother: RIkkie Leigh|
10 Facts About Savani Quintanilla
- Savani Quintanilla’s age is still a mystery as there is no information regarding her exact date of birth. Therefore, her birth sign is unknown.
- Born in Texas, USA, Savani Quintanilla belons to an American nationality.
- A Texan, Savani Quintanilla is yet to be embraced on Wikipedia’s bio. However, her information is available on the internet.
- As for parental details, her father’s name is A.B Quintanilla, and her mother’s name is Rikkie Leigh Robertson. Moreover, she has seven siblings, six brothers, and a sister.
- A celebrity daughter, Savani Quintanilla may or may not be following the footsteps of his father A.B. Quintanilla III who is a producer as well as a musician.
- Talking about her relationship status, Savani Quintanilla may or may not be dating currently as she has neither posted nor spoken anything about her boyfriend.
- Lately, her father A.B. Quintanilla III is married to an Argentinian woman Anhjelah O.. Previously, he was married to American model Rikkie Leigh Robertson.
- A.B. Quintanilla III’s daughter, Savani’s Instagram still seems to be concealed or she may not be available on Instagram as there no Instagram account under her name.
- Unlike her father, Savani Quintanilla’s actual net worth is not revealed as it is yet to be a public concern. So, her net worth is unknown as of now.
- Savani’s parents got divorced on July 5, 2016, after an announcement made at the concert.