Sara Eisen is a popular journalist who has been currently serving for CNBC. Currently, she appears as a co-anchor in Closing Bell and is solely focused on financial markets and the global economy. Until now, she has interviewed some of the biggest personalities like Leon Black, Janet Yellen, Phil Knight, etc.
|Birthday||August 7, 1985|
|Parents||Drore Eisen and Jane Eisen|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
|Salary||$50 thousand per month|
|Children||Harrison James Levine|
|Education||Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University|
Before appearing in Closing Bell, she used to work as a co-anchor in Squawk on the Street, Power Lunch, Worldwide Exchange, etc. Before she had joined CNBC, her works used to be seen at Bloomberg Television. Although she likes to keep a low profile, there are a lot of things we have known about her which you can read from the 10 facts below.
10 Facts on Sara Eisen:
- Sara Eisen is actually a married woman and the name of her husband is Matthew Levine, who was her boyfriend before their marriage.
- Moreover, she can be found online on Twitter (120.2 thousand followers), Facebook (6.1 thousand followers), and Instagram (11.6 thousand followers).
- Talking more about Sara Eisen’s married life, the couple were married back in the year 2016 which means that they have now been together for almost 4 years.
- Furthermore, she had completed her graduation from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University.
- Although you won’t find any wiki sites under her name, you can surely read Sara Eisen’s bio here on our website.
- As she was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, her nationality is definitely American.
- Moving on to her finances, Sara Eisen has a monthly salary of $50 thousand and her net worth has also been estimated to be around $25 million as of the year 2020.
- Moreover, she remains popular for being the editor of Currencies After the Crash: The Uncertain Future of the Global Paper-Based Currency System.
- Speaking about her family life, Sara Eisen and her husband share a son together whom they have named Harrison James Levine.
- Also, we have come to know the names of Sara Eisen’s parents. They are Drore Eisen and Jane Eisen.