Aaron James is an active and widely recognized American footballer who plays for the NFL team, Green Bay Packers. His jersey number is 33, and his position on the team is running back. The Green Bay Packers waived him in the 5th round of the 2017 NFL draft. Before that, James used to play at his college UTEP. We must say, he’s really a good player since his college days.
Talking about his professional career, Aaron takes his game seriously and has performed remarkably since day one. Unfortunately, he had a severe hip injury. His comeback was hilariously shocking for the viewers and the team as well. Nevertheless, he scores 1000 yards for the 2nd straight year.
Quick Facts: Aaron Jones
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession||football running back|
|Parents||Vurgess and Alvin Jones Sr.|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Facts on Aaron James
- Aaron James was born in 1994. His age is 26 years old as of 2020.
- His birthplace is in Georgia, the United States, so he holds an American nationality.
- Aaron James stands at a good height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m) tall and weighs 94 kg. As a sports person, he has an athletic body type.
- Aaron James has signed a 4-year contract with the packers with a signing bonus of $50,487 and a yearly salary of $2,133,000. Aaron James now enjoys a remarkable net worth from his career.
- Explaining his relationship status, Aaron James is in a relationship with his long term girlfriend, Crystal Molina. The incredible couple was expecting their first child according to El Paso Times. James announced this good news on the Instagram post as well.
- The talented player Aaron James is active on Twitter and Instagram with a good number of devotees.
- Speaking about his family details, Aaron is the son of Vurgess and Alvin Jones Sr. Similarly, he has 3 siblings.
- According to Wikipedia, Aaron had a three-star composite rating from 247Sports.com.
- He completed his higher education at Burges High School in El Paso Texas.
- According to the latest updated news, Aaron has returned to the game in Week 16 against Tennessee on December 27, 2020.