Aaron Joseph is an Australian rules footballer who played for the Carlton Football Club in the Australian Football League. The player plays in the midfield and is very handy on the pitch. Moreover, he started his football career in 2008 and has been a regular starter for his team ever since.
Moreover, Aaron Joseph played junior football in Tasmania for Glenorchy Football Club and also for the Tassie Mariners. The player had quite a reputation during the draft. He was drafted as the second pick in the 2008 Rookie Draft. Hence, Aaron was a star player during the time but he was prone to a few injuries that halted his career a little bit. Nevertheless, he is still a great player with a lot of talent. Here are a few facts to know about him.
|Birthday||July 4, 1989|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
There were plenty of moving pieces in this one, but it eventually netted us a player who has been a mainstay in our line-up.
Here’s a look back at how Lachie Plowman became a Blue.
— Carlton FC (@CarltonFC) October 28, 2020
10 Facts on Aaron Joseph
- Aaron Joseph is an Australian rules footballer who played for the Carlton Football Club in the AFL.
- For his promising skills in the game, Aaron Joseph has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well.
- Moreover, Aaron Joseph is currently 31 years old. He was born in Tasmania, Australia.
- The player celebrates his birthday on July 4 every year. His zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Aaron has a good height of 1.8 meters. He also weighs around 78 kg.
- Unfortunately, the player is not present on social media of any sort. No, he doesn’t have an Instagram account.
- Hence, nothing much is known about his girlfriend either. He keeps his personal stuff within himself.
- Aaron Joseph has made a lot of money throughout his career. But the exact figures for his salary and net worth are not available.
- The player has not shared details about his family either. He was raised in Tasmania.
- Aaron Joseph plays as a midfielder or a defender as per the demand of the situation.