Aaron Stinnie salary and contract announced. Get to know more about Guard Aaron Stinnie.
Aaron Stinnie is an American professional footballer who is currently playing for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL). Basically, Aaron plays in Guard position wearing jersey number 64.
Aaron Stinnie Salary and Contract Explored
Aaron Stinnie Salary and contract is finally revealed.
Before we go in-depth, Aaron Stinnie, who performed well in three playoff starts, including Super Bowl LV, was re-contracted with the Buccaneers.
Over The Cap reveals that Aaron Stinnie is accrued for three seasons. In fact, he has a Salary Cap charge of $1,250,000 and a Contract value of $1,250,000 as of 2021, which is pretty good earnings for him.
Aaron Stinnie: What Is His Net Worth?
Aaron Stinnie net worth is still out of sight thus far.
Well, we expect Aaron to earn a burly sum of money through her footballing career. However, he does not like to get public attention by displaying his sum of money.
|Birthday||February 18, 1994|
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
|Parents||Father: Phill Mother: Julia|
Some Interesting Facts About Aaron Stinnie
- Aaron Stinnie’s bio has already been embraced on the Wikipedia page. Therefore, one can easily find his career, personal, and early life information through his Wiki page.
- According to Wikipedia, Aaron Stinnie has suitable body attributes for the footballing guard. In fact, he stands with a height of 6 feet 3 inches (1.91m), weighing 321 lbs (142 kgs).
- Highlighting Aaron’s career and awards, he has won the Super Bowl champion. Also, he was two times FCS All-American and First-team All-CAA in 2016 and 2017.
- Aaron Stinnie age is 27 years. Born and bred in Charlottesville, Virginia, on February 18, 1994, Aaron is an American by nationality.
- Moving on to Aaron’s family, his father’s name is Phil Stinnie, who played college basketball at Virginia Commonwealth, and his mother’s name is Julia Stinnie. 7
- Currently, he may be single as there is no information about his wife or girlfriend.