Abraham Lewis is a young British actor. He is best known for his work on Guerrilla of 2017, and The Code. Moreover, he was very appreciated for his portrayal of the character Vic (as A.J Lewis) in How To Talk To Girls At Parties. Besides these, you can see him on a few other television series and films. And in all of his filmographies, he has justified his character very well.
Being born into a family of actors, Abraham was into acting from his childhood. And he also got influenced by his parents to step into the entertainment world. He knew everything that was needed to know before starting his career as an actor.
Probably, it was easier for Abraham to get opportunities because of his parents. But that doesn’t mean, he is not talented. He is very talented and he also has done some training to sharpen his acting skills. As of now, he is already an established actor.
|Parents||Jonathan guy Lewis, Miranda Foster|
10 Facts On Abraham Lewis
- Abraham Lewis, born and raised in England, holds the English nationality.
- He is definitely in his early twenties. We could not find the details about his exact age and birthday.
- Abraham was born to his parents, his father Jonathan guy Lewis and his mother Miranda Foster.
- Abraham’s father is a professional writer and actor. Moreover, his mother is also an actress.
- Talking more about Abraham’s family, his grandfather Barry Foster was also an actor. And he is an aunt named Joanna Foster who is also an actress.
- Abraham seems to have decent height and maintained an athletic body in all of his pictures. But his exact body measurements are not known.
- Abraham doesn’t have Wikipedia but you can find his IMDB with a list of his filmography.
- The net worth and earning details of Abraham has not been disclosed yet.
- Abraham is currently single. Information about his past relationship and girlfriends is not available.
- He has 869 on his Instagram @abraham_aj_lewis.