Abubakar Salim is a very young and talented actor. He is a charming and muscular guy who has given excellent television shows and movies and even has been a part of a video game Assassin’s Creed: Origins which was released in 2017 and is very popular games among the young generation as they have been very familiar to this game.
Abubakar, despite being so young, has been part of the film industry and is very much recognized by all the people who are into games and movies. He is mostly known for being a character in PC games and television shows Raised by Wolves which is a drama and sci-fi genre and has played a fabulous role in the series.
|Birthday||January 7, 1993|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Parents||Ali (Father) Rukiya Salim(Mother)|
10 Facts about Abubakar Salim:
- Abubakar Salim was born in British and he is half Kenyan who was born on January 7, 1993 and is currently 27 years old.
- His height is around 5 feet and 10 inches tall.
- Abubakar doesn’t have his own Wikipedia page but he has his IMDB and other pages where there is little information about his professional life and his movies as well as his character in his video games.
- He is mostly known for his Character in video games but recently he is playing television series names Raised by Wolves which is a sci-fi drama movie and is playing alongside Vikings hero, Travis Filmmel a.k.a Ragnar.
- He completed his graduation from LAMDA drama school located in London in 2014.
- He has his own Instagram profile username @abzysalim and he has 5k followers over there.
- His father’s name is Ali and his mother’s name is Rukiya Salim as he has mentioned his mother a lot in his social media handle and has one post of him and his father.
- Salim lost his father in 2013 when he was just 20 years old due to cancer and after then he started raising funds for cancer patients and he was saddened by his father’s untimely death.
- He has a Dyslexia problem which is a learning disorder as they cannot identify letters and words.
- There is no information regarding his girlfriend and his relationship as he is currently single and giving his time in his career playing movies and video games character.