Laura Salvo was a Spanish rally co-driver. She was the winner of Ciutat de Xixona Rally. Unfortunately, she passed away in October 2020 after a tragic car accident.
Laura Salvo was co-driver for Miguel Socias, when the accident took place. However, the car lost its control and skidded off the track.
|Birthday||November 7, 1998|
|Profession||Driver and racer|
10 Facts on Laura Salvo
- Laura Salvo dies in a horror car accident. Born on November 7, 1998, Laura was just the age of 21 years old at the time of her death. Likewise, her zodiac sign was Scorpio.
- Laura was not driving the car. Instead, she was navigating the car for another racer named Miguel Socias. However, the car slipped off the road and crashed with another vehicle.
- According to reports, Salvo was looked after by the medics within 2 minutes. Sadly, she had already taken her last breathe on the road of Portugal.
- Social media flooded with grieves after the driver’s death. In fact, Laura’s Instagram account @laurasalvoo was filled with her fans, who were mourning her untimely demise.
- Racing runs in the Salvo family. Laura’s father, Gabriel, is a former racer. Similarly, her sister, Maria Salvo, is also a co-driver.
- Till now, Laura’s parents have maintained silence on their daughter’s horrific death. Furthermore, Maria remains shocked by her sister’s death.
- Laura was a native of Valencia, Spain. Thus, she belonged to Spanish ethnicity.
- As for now, there is very less info about Salvo’s boyfriend and love life. She seemed to be very much impressed into making a name in the racing industry.
- Laura was a talented woman. She won the title of “Bierzo Rally” along with Surhayen Pernia. So, it is no doubt that Laura Salvo was sustaining a handsome Net Worth.
- The young lady also graduated with law school this year. Moreover, different renowned figures of the automobile industry have expressed their condolences.