Lotus Blossom is a well-known actress who recently appeared as A Capella in the movie named We Can Be Heroes. The movie got released on December 25, 2020, and it is all about children. In the movie, Earth’s mightiest heroes are kidnapped by aliens, and later, their children team up to save their parents as well as the world.
Quick Facts: Lotus Blossom Age: Get To Know Actress From We Can Be Heroes
|Birthday||October 31, 2007|
|Parents||Lisa Reyes and Ernie Reyes, Jr.|
Apart from We Can Be Heroes, she has worked in other four different shows. They are Magic Max, Undone, Hotel Du Loone, and Change of Heart. Back in the year 2018, she was nominated in the Best Actress category in The 39th Annual Young Artist Awards.
10 Facts on Lotus Blossom:
- Lotus Blossom is an actress from We Can Be Heroes and she worked alongside other popular stars like YaYa Gosselin, Lyon Daniels, Andy Walken, etc. in this movie.
- Speaking about Lotus Blossom’s age, she was born on October 31, 2007, and hence, she is just 13 years old right now.
- Next year, in 2021, Lotus Blossom will be celebrating her 14th birthday on October 31.
- Certainly, Lotus Blossom is active on Instagram. In fact, she is active as @lotussblossomm and has gained approximately 15.9 thousand followers there.
- According to Lotus Blossom’s bio on IMDb, she was born and raised in Hollywood, California, and thus, she is said to be of American nationality.
- Currently, we have no idea whether Blossom has siblings but we will surely post an update if she has one.
- Talking about her parents, she was born to Lisa Reyes and Ernie Reyes, Jr.
- Interestingly, she is also recognized for being the granddaughter of Ernie Reyes Sr. who is a popular martial artist as well as an actor.
- Moreover, the main reason she has Filipina looks is that her mother Lisa is from the Philippines.
- Sadly, you won’t be able to fetch her information on Wikipedia but we can guarantee you have learned a lot about her after reading these 10 facts.