Adam Boqvist is a Swedish professional Ice Hockey player who plays for the Chicago Blackhawks of the National Hockey League.
With a multi-million dollar salary and a lot of fame, the 20-year-old is already living his dream life. The player plays as a defenseman with a strong right foot. He used to play for the Bryans IF of the Swedish Hockey League.
|Profession||Ice hockey player|
|Parents||Patric Boqvist and Helena Boqvist|
Courtesy of his breathtaking performances, Adam Boqvist finally made it in the NHL in 2018. He was the 8th overall pick of the NHL Draft 2018.
The player was signed by the Chicago Blackhawks and has been on the team ever since. Moreover, the talent runs in his family as his brother, Jesper Boqvist plays for the New Jersey Devils. Adam made his NHL debut in the 19/20 season. Here are a few interesting facts that one should know about him.
10 Facts on Adam Boqvist
- Adam Boqvist is a Swedish Ice Hockey player who plays for the NHL team, Chicago Blackhawks.
- As per Cap Friendly, Adam Boqvist earns a salary worth $900,000 annually. He has a three-year contract.
- Moreover, Adam Boqvist is just 20 years old at the moment. He is originally from Falun, Sweden.
- The defenseman celebrates his birthday on August 15 every year.
- Moving on, Adam Boqvist stands at a great height of 6 feet. He is known for both the physical and technical sides of his game.
- However, the player is yet to have a girlfriend. He is single and solely focused on his career.
- As a reputed professional, Adam surely has a net worth of multi-million dollars.
- Furthermore, you can find him on Instagram and Twitter. The player has accumulated over 45k Insta followers.
- Also, he has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography and deservedly so.
- Adam Boqvist was picked by the Chicago Blackhawks as the 8th overall of the 2018 NHL Draft.