Rebekah Victoria Neumann a.k.a. Rebekah Neumann is a popular businesswoman and entrepreneur. She is best known as the co-founder of WeWork and also The We Company. She co-founded the company We Company with her spouse Adam Neumann back in 2010.
|Birthday||February 26, 1978|
|Age||42 years old|
Rebekah and her entrepreneur husband Adam Neumann are married for the past 12 years. She and her husband Adam are parents of five children. Many of you might not know, Rebekah is the cousin sister of the Iron Man trilogy famed actress Gwyneth Paltrow.
Here are some interesting facts about Rebekah Neumann.
Cofounder Rebekah Neumann is reportedly giving up her roles at WeWork, as her husband Adam Neumann steps down as CEO https://t.co/AXg7ZRY5Ol
— Business Insider (@businessinsider) September 24, 2019
10 Facts on Rebekah Neumann
- Rebekah Neumann is a successful businesswoman and entrepreneur famed as the co-founder of WeWork. She is the former CEO of WeWork.
- WeWork is a commercial real estate company headquartered in New York City. Rebekah co-founded WeWork in 2010 with her spouse Adam Neumann and Miguel McKelvey.
- Rebekah and Adam co-founded WeWork in 2010, two years after their marriage. Married in 208, Rebekah and her husband Adam have four children together.
- As the former CEO of WeWork, Rebekah must have collected a hefty fortune. The detail about annual earnings is not public.
- As of 2020, her husband Adam has a net worth of $200 million. Undoubtedly, this couple is a multi-millionaire couple.
- According to Business Insider, Adam and Rebekah had a net worth of $4.1 billion, collective, back in March of 2019. In October 2020, Forbes calculated their collective net worth at $600 million.
- Rebecca Neumann was born in New York City, the US. Her nationality is American. While her husband, Adam holds dual nationality, American and Israeli.
- She was born on February 26, 1978. At present, she is 42 years old. Her husband is 41 years old.
- The detail about Rebekah’s height and weight are not public. She seems to have an attractive height and could be in the range of 5 feet to 6 feet tall.
- She studied Buddhism and Business at Cornell University, New York.