Adam Partridge is an auctioneer who is an expert in specializing deals related to antiques. Some of the few shows from where he made a name for himself are Flog It and Bargain Hunt. Appearing on these daytime shows, he captured the attention of thousands of people.
|Birthday||February 28, 1973|
|Profession||Auctioneer, Television Personality|
|Net Worth||$200 thousand|
|Children||Ridley and Felix|
|Education||Oxford University (dropout)|
|@adampartridgeauctioneers (business profile)|
He was born to professional violinist parents in London. Just like his parents, he is also a musician and knows how to play the violin. At the age of 10, he participated in his first auction where he made a winning bid. He is a married man and his wife is Clare Louisa. The couple shares two children together.
When he was 17 years old, he bought a van and traveled all around the country to attend different auctions. In 2008, he became the owner of his own auction house named Adam Partridge Auctioneer & Valuers.
10 Facts on Adam Partridge:
- Adam Partridge is well-known as the UK’s Leading Antique Expert.
- Professionally, he is called an auctioneer who is totally based on auctioning antique products.
- Adam Partridge has been married already to his wife named Clare Louisa.
- We are sure that his information has not yet been updated on Wikipedia but most of his details are available on Marathi TV.
- According to Net Worth Post, Adam has an estimated net worth of $200 thousand.
- Talking more about his earnings, his first wage came after he worked as a car washer and helping his neighbor in gardening.
- Moving on to his family, he was born to violinist parents which is the main reason why he also loves to play the violin.
- He did not graduate but only attended a year at Oxford University studying classics.
- Adam was born on February 28, 1973, and thus, he is currently 47 years old.
- He and his wife, Clare shares a total of two sons who are named Ridley and Felix.