Adam Rigby is an Australian businessman who is probably known for his popular partner, the actress, Ada Nicodemou. Adam got his limelight after he got engaged with his wife Ada Nicodemou.
Moreover, Adam is the founder of Nabo which is an Australian community social network. He is the co-founder of JumOnIt and Xm Harrow.
10 Facts about Adam Rigby
- As of now, there seems to be no information regarding Adam Rigby’s birthday. So, his age is yet to be known. However, he must be in his 40s.
- A celebrity Spouse, Adam Rigby is not featured in Wikipedia to date. He is famous after he is linked with his girlfriend Ada Nicodemou. However, some information regarding him can be found on Linkedin and other web portals.
- Adam Rigby is an Australian famous businessman who runs his business based in Sydney, Australia. Moreover, he is the CEO at Upside Reality which also seems to be one of his findings.
- Adam’s body measurements including his height, as well as weight, is not revealed publicly as of now.
- According to his LinkedIn bio, he is a seasoned entrepreneur and executive with over 25 years of experience in the digital sector.
- According to networthpost.org, Adam has an estimated net worth of $700 thousand. However, his annual income as a businessman is yet to be disclosed as of now.
- Moving on to Adam’s family, there is no information regarding his parents or siblings. However, it is known that his parents are Australian natives.
- Adam Rigby is the boyfriend of the famous Australian actress with ravishing beauty, Ada Nicodemou. They are soon to be getting married in the future. They have a son together named Johnas.
- Likewise, he has also won several major industry awards. Additionally, he was also appointed as a judge for the AWADA awards. He was also selected as Ernst & Young 2012 Entrepreneur of the Year nominee and also a finalist for the Australian Eastern Division.
- Adam is not seen on social media as he is typically a business person rather than social.