Adam Weitsman is a well-known entrepreneur and philanthropist and is best recognized for being CEO as well as the owner of Upstate Shredding – Weitsman Recycling.
He had established this company in the year 1997 and it’s been more than 23 years that he has worked here. Talking about his company, Upstate Shredding – Weitsman Recycling is a privately held scrap metal processor.
|Birthday||June 13, 1968|
|Parents||Harold Fredrick Weitsman|
|Net Worth||$1 billion|
|Wife||Kim Weitsman (m. June 2006)|
|Education||Owego Free Academy, LIU Post|
The company is not an ordinary one as it has received a lot of awards for its amazing services on the East Coast. In the year 2014, Upstate Shredding – Weitsman Recycling was awarded the Platts Global Scrap Company of the Year. Again, in 2015, it was named American Metal Markets Large Scrap Company of the Year, and in 2016, it received another two awards.
10 Facts on Adam Weitsman:
- Adam Weitsman’s bio on Wikipedia says that he had grown interests in the art after his father and grandfather jointly discovered two American stoneware bottles in their scrap yard back in 1980.
- Moving on to Adam Weitsman’s age, he was born on June 13, 1968, and this means that he is already 52 years old.
- Currently, there is nothing really to know about Adam Weitsman’s height, weight, and also other body measurements.
- With nearly 5.3 million followers, Adam Weitsman is active on Instagram as @adamweitsman.
- Moreover, Adam Weitsman is a married man and the name of his wife is Kim Weitsman.
- As of 2020, Adam Weitsman’s net worth has reached a billion and is increasing every single day.
- Since Adam Weitsman was born and raised in Owego, New York, United States, his nationality is said to be American.
- Moving on to his education, he had completed his high school diploma at Owego Free Academy. Also, he had attended LIU Post.
- Apart from just Instagram, you can follow him on both Facebook (private) as well as Twitter (2.1 thousand followers).
- Furthermore, he and his wife Kim share a total of three children together.