Dr. Aida Winfrey is a 40-year-old candidate for the U.S. House to represent Alabama 3rd Congressional District. She is running for the election from a democratic party. She is part of the general election happening on November 3, 2020.
She was also a candidate in the 2018 election where she lost in the primary phase. She is one of the 5 black females who are running for election from congress. She is also a writer of the book The H.y.p.e. Life Pyramid.
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
— Winfrey 4 Congress (@ElectDrDia) February 25, 2020
10 Facts On Aida Winfrey
- Aida Winfrey, also known as Dr Adia, is a 40-year-old American politician who stands 5 feet 5 inches. She was born in Talladega, Alabama, U.S. Details about her date of birth is not available on the internet.
- The political party of Dr. Aida is Democratic.
- Dr. Aida comes from a non-political family background but she has very high morals and ethics which she learned from her parents.
- As for education, Dr. Winfrey got her bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Wilberforce University. She later went on to get a Doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology from the Wright State University School of Professional Psychology.
- Dr. Aida is married but details about her husband and family are not available on the internet. The only family information available is that she has 4 children.
- Professionally, Dr. Aida is a Psychologist and has founded The H.Y.P.E. movement also known as Young People Thru Empowerment.
- The agendas of Dr. Aida is like every other democratic agenda. It includes security for immigrants, health care which includes marginalized people.
- She is on Instagram where she has 990 followers and on Twitter where she has 4284 followers where she endorses her campaign and shares about mental health as well.
- In the past, she has worked as Regional Field Director at Walt for Community Organizer for Girls Who Code, House Manager for Family Violence Prevention Center of Greene County, and Group Facilitator for Covenant Youth Empowerment.
- More information about her campaign, events, and donations can be found on her website.