Adjoa Andoh is a British actress who appears in the recent Netflix period drama show, Bridgerton. Moreover, the actress currently leads a happily married life. She has tied the knots with her longtime boyfriend, Howard Cunnell. She and her husband reside in London with their 3 children. They have been together for almost two decades now.
Moreover, Adjoa Andoh is best known for her appearance as “Lady Danbury” in the recent Netflix series. Prior to that, she has appeared in the BBC show, Casualty.
The portrayal helped to shape her career as an actress. Born to an English mother and Ghanaian father, Adjoa Andoh has had quite a successful acting career already. She has more than 80 acting credits on IMDb and a Wikipedia biography as well.
Here is everything you need to know about the actress and writer, Adjoa Andoh.
10 Facts on Adjoa Andoh
- Adjoa Andoh is an English actress best known for playing “Lady Danbury” in the Netflix drama show, Bridgerton.
- Moreover, the actress is a married woman. Adjoa Andoh tried the marital knots with her husband, Howard Connell.
- They shared their vows in a beautiful wedding ceremony in March 2001. They have been together ever since.
- As for the family, the couple is blessed with three beautiful children as well.
- Moreover, Adjoa Andoh is currently 57 years old. She was born in Clifton, Bristol.
- The actress celebrates her birthday on January 14 with her family. Hence, she is a Capricorn by the birth sign.
- Moving on, Adjoa Andoh is not much active on social media. However, you can find her Instagram account with around 2000 followers.
- Born to an English mother and Ghanian father, the actress comes from a Ghanian-British ethnicity.
- Her net worth, however, remains under review for now.
- Furthermore, Adjoa Andoh has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography and a bio on IMDb as well.