Adrienne LaFrance is a popular American journalist and the executive reporter of The Atlantic in 2014. And, She became the former editor of the website TheAtlantic.com. in 2017. She has worked in various news channels and radio stations as well. Further, Adrienne was a national reporter for the Digital First Media Project Thunderstorm. Also, she has worked as a staff writer at the Nieman Journalism Lab at Harvard University.
In addition to this, she taught journalism at the University of Hawaii from 2008 to 2011. Later, she became the reporter of Honolulu Civil Beat. She is a qualified journalist and a very daring person. She enjoys her work and always focuses on her career.
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Education||Michigan State University, Boston University|
Biden is the fourth candidate to beat an incumbent in the past 100 years. He won the most votes in American history. https://t.co/xjDryRsvYY
— Adrienne LaFrance (@AdrienneLaF) November 8, 2020
10 Facts on Adrienne LaFrance
- Adrienne LaFrance’s exact date and year of birth are not revealed in the media. By looking at his profile, his age is estimated between 29-35 years old.
- Currently, she resides in Washington DC, United States. So, he holds an American nationality.
- Talking about her net worth or an annual salary, Adrienne hasn’t shared her net worth in the public. She doesn’t show off her income and rather prefer to keep it secret. She definitely has earned a million bucks from her professional career.
- Moving on to her physical appearance, Adrienne’s actual height and weight are still unknown. Surely, we will update the missing information once it is out in the media.
- According to Wikipedia, Adrienne has worked as a news writer for WBUR, Boston’s NPR affiliate.
- Describing her marital affairs, Adrienne LaFrance might be married. She hasn’t revealed her husband’s name on the internet. She definitely has children.
- She is actively available on Twitter and Facebook except Instagram with a good fan following.
- Adrienne has received her Bachelor’s degree in Journalism from Michigan State University and an M.S. degree from Boston University. She is indeed a well qualified journalist.
- She hasn’t disclosed her parent’s details and it’s not known if she has any siblings in her family.
- Adrienne has worked as a news anchor in Hawaii public radio.