Hayley Willis is the nine sports reporter on channel 9. She is now an emerging topic of different blog sites and magazines after she engaged with the model and Tv presenter Fiona Falkiner.
The couple started dating in 2018 which later lead to an engagement in April 2019. The couple is now living a happy life and is having children through IVF. They both fell for each other even though they are of the same-gender which again proved the world that love has no boundaries. Know more about Hayley Willis and her partner with some interesting facts below.
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
10 Facts on Hayley Willis
- Hayley Willis was born in New South Whales in 1990. As of 2020, Hayley is 30 years old.
- She is Australian by nationality since her birth.
- Beautiful Hayley stands at a height of five feet and nine inches. This height really fits her personality very well.
- Talking about her family she has a younger brother and a few cousins whose identity is not disclosed.
- Hayley has got lovely pet dogs named ‘Barkley’ and ‘Ruby’. Hayley calls herself the proud mother of her pet dogs.
- Her partner Falkiner was in a long term relationship with AFL star Lara Creber before dating Hayley.
- The actual net worth of the reporter is not revealed but as of Payscale, on an average scale, channel 9 employees earn about $59,600 per year.
- As good news, Hayley and her fiancee Falkiner are getting married very soon but the precise date of their marriage is not revealed.
- Soon her fiancee Falkiner is having a baby as she has been in the process of IVF. As soon as the IVF is successful, Hayley will also be having a baby using the IVF process.
- Hayley Willis is available on Instagram @hayley__willis where she has about 7500 followers on it.