Gaebri Anderson is the former girlfriend and current wife of Greg Kelley. In 2014, Greg made headlines after being accused of child sexual abuse.
The story was captured in a new docuseries “Outcry”. It portrays Kelley’s journey of release from jail and erasing his name from crime.
Furthermore, Gaebri stood by Greg’s side in spite of ups and downs.
10 Facts on Gaebri Anderson
- Gaebri Anderson is the wife of ex-convicted Greg Kelley. She is the age of 24 years old. However, her birthday and zodiac sign are not available yet.
- Gaebri was born and raised in Austin, Texas. Hence, she belongs to American nationality. Furthermore, her ethnicity is white.
- Anderson stands a decent height with a slim figure. But, her official body measurements are off the web. Likewise, she has blue eyes and blonde hair.
- Gaebri met Greg during her school days. As a matter of fact, both of them went to same school and fell in love in 8th grade.
- In 2014, Greg was wrongfully accused of child molestation. Anderson stood by Greg’s side, though she was only 17 at that time. Moreover, they celebrated his release together in 2017.
- Following his release, the couple got married in January 19, 2020. The wedding was held in Brazos Hall, Austin. Moreover, Gaebri changed her name to Gaebri Anderson Kelley.
- Apart from Anderson, her family was supportive of Kelley throughout his journey. However, names and details about her parents are off the web.
- As for now, Gaebri Anderson doesn’t own a wiki page. Although we do know that, she is a professional and certified dancer. She lives in New York with Greg, where she also teaches dance.
- No official source has confirmed her net worth yet. But, with her career as a dancer, she must be earning a decent sum.
- You can follow Gaebri on her Instagram account @gaebrikelley. She is already an internet sensation with 14.2k followers.