Larriah Jackson is an American singer whose first music was “Cinderella” which was flicked on by Runway Stage Production during summer 2010. Moreover, she has showcased her talent in different parts of Northern and Southern California.
Besides that, one of her biggest achievements was that she won first place and first runner up for the grand prize after her stellar performance of “The Audition” in the I Am Women’s History Competition.
|Education||Merryhill Midtown Private School|
10 Facts about Larriah Jackson
- Larriah Jackson was born in Sacramento, California. So, she belongs to an American nationality. She is of black ethnicity.
- As of now, Larriah is 15 years of age as she was born in the year 2005. In fact, she is still in her teenage. However, her actual date of birth or birthday is yet to be known publicly.
- Recently, Larriah Jackson has appeared on the music reality show called “The Voice” where she got selected in Team Gwen.
- A young teen singer, Larriah Jackson has not been included in Wikipedia’s bio. However, some information regarding her can be found on the internet through different websites.
- Moving on to her family, her father abandoned her family when she was two years of age. In fact, she was raised by her mother and grandmother. However, the actual identity of her mother and grandmother is yet to be revealed.
- Likewise, she was interested in singing from a very young age. Moreover, she started performing vocally at the age of 3.
- Speaking of Larriah’s physical measurements, her height as well as weight is not revealed publicly to date.
- Regarding her academics, currently, Larriah attends MerryhillMidtown Private School in Sacramento. She is doing her schooling setting her dream to be a successful entertainer and a pediatrician.
- As she is just coming into the limelight of media, her personal life is yet to be disclosed. So, there is no information regarding her love life or boyfriend.
- Currently, she is active on Instagram with 2.2k followers and a Twitter with 21 followers