Aaron Wheelz Fotheringham is an American wheelchair athlete and is an inspiration to many disabled people. About hid personal details, Aaron was born on November 8, 1991, and his age is 28 years old. Aaron was born in Las Vegas, Nevada and now he resides in North Las Vegas, Nevada. Aaron was disabled when he was born but he used to use crutches.
|Name||Aaron Wheelz Fotheringham|
|Birthday||November 8, 1991|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Wife||Charlee Wilson Fotheringham|
Aaron’s inspiration was his brother as he used to watch his brother riding BMX near the park. Aaron left crutches when he was 8 years old and he became a full wheelchair user. Aaron competed on Vegas Am Jam series and he came in fourth place and that gave him more motivation to enter in athletic fields. Aaron has also passed many injuries such as broken elbow and many others. But his practice made Aaron travel this height with his friend wheelchair. Aaron’s net worth is not known. Aaron stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches. Aaron was married to Charlee Wilson Fotheringham in 2018 and they live in Las Vegas.
10 Facts on Aaron Wheelz Fotheringham
- Aaron Wheelz Fotheringham is an American wheelchair athlete and he was famous after his World’s First Wheelchair Backflip.
- Aaron was born on 8th November 1991 and he is 28 years old.
- Aaron was born in Las Vegas and he was raised there with his brother and parents.
- Aaron stands at the height of 5 feet 11 inches but his weight is not mentioned anywhere.
- Aaron’s nickname is Wheelz and he plays for the club Nitro circus.
- Aaron’s nationality is American and his nationality is white.
- Aaron was married to Charlee Wilson Fotheringham in 2018.
- Aaron was in the national finals of 2005 Vegas AmJam BMX.
- Fotheringham was featured on Youtube as well as TikTok and has the world record for backflip using a wheelchair too.
- Aaron is active on Instagram with username aaronwheelz and he has 512 Instagram followers.