Alan Kim is a child actor who recently made his film debut with the movie Minari. Minari is a semi-autobiographical story of the movie’s director, Lee Issac Chung. The story follows a Korean American family that moves from California to rural Arkansas in the 1980s. It stars actors such as Steven Yeun, Noel Kate Cho, Han Ye-ri, Youn Yuh-Jung, and many others.
The movie’s reviews say that the story is gut-wrenching and funny. On January 26, 2020, it was premiered at the Sundance Film Festival and won many awards. American Film Institue placed Minari on the ten best films of the 2020 list.
Quick Facts: Alan Kim Age: How Old Is Actor From Minari? Facts To Know
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Alan Kim
- How old is Alan Kim? Alan’s current age is eight years. Kim’s exact date of birth and birthday is still not disclosed.
- According to his IMDb page, Alan Kim’s favorite subjects are Science and Math, and he is in the second grade. Kim loves being creative and making something in his free time, and riding a bike.
- Alan Kim made his film debut with the American movie Minari on February 12, 2021. Kim is excited about the movie, and he is playing the role of David.
- Alan has been featured in many advertisements, and he was one of the kids in the national campaign of Pottery Barn Kids. Moreover, he also has a blue belt in Taekwondo.
- Alan Kim does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him. One can read Kim’s bio on a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Kim’s Instagram bio says he is Cream, the dog’s big brother. He has 3.2k followers on his Instagram account, and Alan’s parents manage the account.
- The details about Alan Kim’s parents, siblings, family, and background are yet to be disclosed.
- Alan’s height details are yet to be revealed. By the looks of his pictures, Kim might be around 4 feet 2 inches tall.
- According to Vulture, Alan Kim is the precocious breakout star of the movie Minari.
- Kim is a blue belt in Taekwondo. Alan’s favorite TV shows and movies are Cartoon Network’s Lego Series “Ninjago” and Sonic The “Hedgehog.”