Laura Kariuki is an American actress. She is ready to appear in season 4 of Black Lightning. Likewise, she will be portraying the role of JJ in the action drama.
Laura is based in New York, where she takes part in various theatre work. In the same way, she completed her bachelor’s degree from Oklahoma City University.
Quick Facts: Who Is Actress Laura Kariuki From Black Lightning? Facts To Know
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Husband||Alec Espinosa (Boyfriend)|
|Education||Oklahoma City University|
10 Facts On Laura Kariuki
- Laura Kariuki is an actress known for Black Lightning. She plays the role of JJ in season 4 of the show.
- Laura’s official age is not updated yet. Similarly, her exact birth date and zodiac sign are also not available. Nonetheless, Laura Kariuki’s looks around the age of her 20’s.
- Speaking about her boyfriend, Laura Kariuki is currently dating Alec Espinosa. In fact, the couple recently celebrated their 3rd anniversary.
- The actress hails from New York City, United States. Thus, Laura Kariuki’s nationality is American. Additionally, she belongs to the black ethnic race.
- As a successful actress, Laura’s family is very supportive of her career. However, Laura Kariuki’s parents prefer to maintain secrecy about their identity.
- As a new actress in the industry, Laura Kariuki is yet to be featured in Wikipedia. Nevertheless, you may see her everywhere in a few years.
- According to her resume, Laura Kariuki is 5 feet and 10 inches tall. Similarly, her black afro is thick and healthy. Moreover, she possesses envious big lips and brown eyes.
- Laura started her career as a theatre actress. She starred in theatre works such as The Trojan Women, The Bluest Eyes, and You Got Older. Moreover, she is also a trained dancer.
- Kariuki attended Oklahoma City University to complete her undergraduate study. Likewise, she graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Acting.
- Laura finally got her career break with the TV series Black Lightning. Furthermore, she got her acting training from D. Lance Marsh, Geoff Koch, and Bill Langan.