Lydia Campbell is an up and coming white actress from Canada. She is best known for her role as Sally in A Country Wedding 2015 and in Lost Letter Mysteries: The Impossible Dream. Besides her acting roles, Lydia is also a famed musician and director.
|Age||around 30 years old|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches approx.|
Born to normal working parents in Canda, Lydia Campbell had to struggle a lot to get into the showbiz industry. Well, she began her acting career with some uncredited roles before landing major roles in TV shows and movies.
While her professional life is written on her IMDb bio, the detail of her personal life are barely published on the internet. Find out some lesser-known facts about Lydia Campbell.
10 Facts on Lydia Campbell
- Lydia Campbell is a well-known Canadian, director, musician, and internet personality. She is best known for her appearances on A Country Wedding and Lost Letter Mysteries: The Impossible Dream.
- As a musician, Lydia Campbell has performed in several stage shows. You can find her stage performance on YouTube.
- Speaking of social media, Lydia Campbell does not seem fond of social media. Her Twitter and Instagram pages are still missing.
- This actress has a charming face, as seen on her Google pictures. She has gorgeous black eyes and her hair color is also black.
- She seems to have an attractive height. As of now, she could be 5 feet and 7 inches tall. Her weight detail is not public.
- She was interested in acting from a young age. Born in Calgary, Alberta, Lydia used to appear in school plays. She is a Canadian national. Her ethnicity is white.
- In 2020, Lydia Campbell could be around 30 years old. Her exact age detail is not public.
- She is currently single, has no boyfriend, and is not married yet. She is busy pursuing her acting and music career.
- Campbell is a graduate of the Canadian College of Performing Arts located in Columbia.
- Her net worth and annual earnings are not public yet.