A founder of Chair Entertainment Group, LLC along with his brother, Donald Mustard is a Canadian director and writer who is widely known for “Star Wars: Episode IX- The Rise of Skywalker”, “Shadow Complex” and “Advent Rising”.
Most importantly, Donald is a prominent member of the gaming industry who has worked dominantly as a creator and director on different major titles including Fortnite, Infinity Blade series, and many others. n fact, he is recognized as the Worldwide Creative Director at Epic Games.
|Birthday||15th August 1976|
|Height||5 feet 11.5 inches (1.82m)|
|Education||Brigham Young University|
10 facts About Donald Mustard
- Donald Mustard was born on 15th August 1976. Therefore, he is 44 years of age as of now. And, his birth sign is Leo.
- Speaking about his personal attributes, he stands decently tall with a height of 5 feet 11.5 inches (1.82m) as per his IMDb page. But, his actual weight is yet to get revealed.
- As per his IMDb page, Donald Mustard has several Director credits for”Fortnite”, “Undertow”, “Shadow Complex” and others, and some Writer and Actor credit as well.
- Donald Mustard is a native of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Thus, he holds Canadian citizenship.
- Well, we’ve seen Donald Mustard on the Instagram platform. On his Instagram, he has 18.3k followers and 47 posts under the username @donaldmustard09.
- Besides that, he is very popular on Twitter with a verified account. He has more than 591k followers and 492 followings on his Twitter.
- According to celebritynetworth.com, a Canadian video game creative director, Donald Mustard has an estimated net worth of $10 million as of 2020. However, his salary is still concealed,
- Moving on to family, there is no detail regarding his parent’s identity. We’re also unknown about his family background.
- Moreover, Donald has a brother sibling named Geremy Mustard with whom he has formed Chair Entertainment in 2005 which is an American video game developer.
- Is Donald Mustard married? The answer to this question is yes. In fact, Donald Mustard is married to Laura who proudly took his surname as Laura Mustard.