Jack de Belin is a popular NRL player who played for St. George Illawarra Dragons as a prop and sometimes as a lock. Back in December 2018, a 19-years-old complained to the Wollongong police regarding rape allegations against Jack de Belin. According to her, they met in a club before, and later, he along with his friend, Callan Sinclair raped her.
|Name||Jack de Belin|
|Birthday||March 17, 1991|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Alyce Taylor|
|Education||St. Gregory’s College|
Talking more about his personal life, Jack de Belin is in a serious relationship currently and his partner’s name is Alyce Taylor. Is Alyce pregnant? Currently, Alyce Taylor is not pregnant but when the rugby player was alleged with a rape case, she was actually pregnant. On November 3, 2020, no sentences were announced by the court which means that Jack de Belin and his friend, Callan have not pleaded guilty but according to The Guardian, the trial has not ended.
10 Facts on Jack de Belin:
- Jack de Belin was born on March 17, 1991, and thus, he is currently 29 years old.
- Since he was born in Cootamundra, New South Wales, Australia, his nationality is said to be Australian.
- Talking about his measurements, he is 6 feet and 2 inches in height and his weight has been measured to be around 106 kg.
- Moving on to his education, he had completed his college studies at St. Gregory’s College.
- Jack and his girlfriend, Alyce share a daughter together whose name is yet to be known.
- Talking about his career, he had played a total of 157 games for his rugby team, St. George Illawarra Dragons from the year 2011 until the year 2018.
- Moreover, we have no idea about his parents as well as his siblings.
- However, from his official Wikipedia page, we have found out that his grandfather, Fred de Belin was also a rugby player.
- Furthermore, we can find Jack on Twitter where his username is @jackdebelin, and has around 865 followers.
- The estimated net worth of this popular personality is currently under calculation.