Matt Mercurio is one of the best-recognized actors in America. He is known for the TV series, “The Liberator” as Private Cordosa in the year 2020. It was a true story of World War II. He portrays the role of Colby and Donnie Sandoz in the television drama The Haves and the Have not (2020), and MacGyver (2016-2020).
Additionally, he began his acting career from very short unnoticeable roles and documentary shows. Slowly, he got an opportunity to work on the big screen. The audience has fully appreciated his performance on the stage. He became popular and earned his wealth and followers. According to IMDB, he has credits for more than 46 films and television projects.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession||Actor and Producer|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Education||University of Florida|
|Matt Mercurio Actor|
10 Facts on Matt Mercurio
- Matt Mercurio was born and raised in the United States. So, he holds an American nationality and has a mixed ethnicity.
- Matt Mercurio hasn’t revealed his exact date and year of birth. But by looking at his profile, his age might be in the early thirties.
- According to his resume, he stands at a decent height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m) and his weight is 81 kg. Although, his body estimation is unknown in the media.
- Moving on to his net worth 2020, his yearly earning, and annual salary is not updated on the internet. Moreover, His earning might be in a million bucks.
- His availability on social media like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter is high with more than thousands of followers.
- Sadly, he has no wiki page but we can find his career details and personal bio on IMDB.
- Talking about his relationship affairs, Matt is single and not dating anyone lately. According to the public sources, there are not any records of his girlfriend or partner in the media. This proves that he is enjoying her professional life.
- Describing his family background, Matt hasn’t shared his family identities and sibling’s details in the media. it looks like he is quite secretive about his personal life.
- He has studied acting and BFA at Florida University.
- Matt has worked in theater productions as well. Some of his theater credits are Williamstown Theatre and Theatre Emory.