Yebin Mok is a former competitive figure skater based in America. She began skating in Cluver City, California in 1994 and won many competitions. Yebin suffered an injury in 1998 and had to stay away from the ice for about three months.
Yebin Mok will not be competing in the show, Dancing on Ice, for a couple of weeks as she suffered a huge injury. Her celebrity partner, Graham Bell accidentally stabbed his skate blade into her leg.
Quick Facts: What Happened To Dancing On Ice Yebin Mok? Injury And Facts To Know
|Birthday||April 19, 1984|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Profession||Former Competitive Figure Skater|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Yebin Mok
- Yebin Mok was born on April 19, 1984. Her present age is 36 years and her zodiac sign is Aries.
- Yebin was born in Seoul, South Korea and she moved to the United States of America with her parents when she was seven years old. Her ethnicity is Korean.
- Yebin Mok suffered a big injury recently on the sets of Dancing on Ice. Mok suffered from a laceration in her leg and a huge stab wound from the ice blade, reports Daily Express.
- Mok’s current health condition is better now and is currently resting. She posted about her injury on her Instagram account.
- How old tall is Yebin Mok? Yebin’s height is 5 feet 3 inches or 1.60 m.
- Mok began skating at the age of 10 in 1994 and she retired in 2008 at the age of 24 years.
- Yebin Mok has 6.1k followers on her Instagram account. She is very active on Instagram with over 471 posts as of January 2021.
- Yebin Mok married her longtime boyfriend Tom Naylor. Tom is a doctor and an orthopedic registrar. Naylor is the team doctor for Manchester Storm, a hockey team.
- Tom Naylor is also a professional ice skater and made his debut in 2020’s Dancing On Ice. Yebin and Tom have a son together.
- Yebin did not take part in any competition between the years 2005 and 2006 because she was battling depression and suffered from an eating disorder, reports The Sun.