Alexa Paulay-Simmons is one of the casts of the Deaf U which is a show on Netflix. She is a normal girl living a normal life. The show in Netflix Deaf U helps them to explore their experiences. The show is presenting the experiences of all those who are deaf and how they are managing their life without hearing.
Alexa Paulay-Simmons is one of the excellent students at her University named Galludet University. The show Deaf U is going to start on October 9, 2020. She might be excited to present her experience to the audience. She has been currently living with her parents. She mentioned that she lost her hearing from the age of 6.
10 Facts on Alexa Paulay-Simmons:
- Alexa Paulay-Simmons was born in the United States, he spends her childhood in the States. Her exact date of birth is not known among us.
- Moving on to her age, she has reached around 20-25 years old. She looks quite younger
- She used to hear until 6 years old but after that, she lost her hearing ability, it was hard for her at first to accept reality. She was grown up in the deaf community.
- After she completed her high school, she moved to Hawaii for her further education, she attended Gallaudet University from where she graduated.
- Talking about her job, she loves fashion and writing, she has been working at the Feel Magazines, this a platform who help to focus on the work done by the deaf.
- In spite of having a good height and maintained body, she has not revealed her exact height, weight, and other body measurements.
- Even though she is so good looking, she is still single. Her boyfriend’s name is not yet unveiled.
- Alexa Paulay-Simmons is active on her Instagram with 2540 followers on it.
- She seems to be a foodie as she has most of her photos of food.
- Alexa Paulay-Simmons is from Maryland, United States