Brianna Collichio is an American singer, songwriter, and musician. Collichio began performing in public since she was six years old. At the age of seven, Brianna started writing songs. Collichio’s vocal coach, Richard Fink IV, recognized her talent.
Collichio is all set to appear in the American Idol Season 19. The show will premier on the ABC network on February 14, 2021. Lionel Richie, Katy Perry, and Luke Bryan are the judges of this season’s American Idol.
Quick Facts: Who is Brianna Collichio From American Idol? Age And Hometown Revealed
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Brianna Collichio
- How old is Brianna Collichio? Brianna’s current age is 15 years. Collichio’s exact date of birth and zodiac sign might be soon revealed by the network.
- Brianna Collichio has 1.6k followers on her Instagram, where she usually uploads her singing videos. Brianna has 404 posts on the platform as of February 2021.
- According to one of her Instagram posts, Brianna Collichio auditioned for American Idol in November 2020. In the post, Brianna thanked her followers for all the support and love.
- Where is she from? Collichio’s hometown is Spencerport, New York, and her nationality is American.
- Brianna is active on TikTok, where she has 14.3k followers and 186.5k likes on her videos. Her last post on TikTok was on November 20, 2020, which was about her dreams of going to American Idol coming true.
- How tall is Brianna Collichio? As her exact height details are not disclosed, Brianna Collichio might be around 5 feet 4 inches tall.
- According to her website, Brianna was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis at birth, which mainly affected her lungs.
- The details about her parents, siblings, family, boyfriend, and upbringing are kept away from the media.
- Collichio co-wrote a song with Johnny Cummings talking about her struggle with the disease. The song is called “On My Hands,” and it talks about her struggles and courage.
- Brianna was named “The Starbright Foundation” junior ambassador before she released “On My Hands” at the age of nine. The foundation helps rescued, abused, and trafficked children.