Casme is very popular as a contestant from The Voice. Apart from being just a singer, she has also been termed as a multi-talented songwriter. According to her official website, she has already traveled the world, not because of her singing profession but because she is a well-known entertainer and a philanthropist.
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Philanthropist, Entertainer, Dancer, Motivational Speaker|
Where is she from? Talking about Casme’s hometown, she is originally from New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. How old is she? Moving on to her age, Casme is said to be 39 years old according to TV Insider. During her blind auditions, she sang Baby I Love You which made the judge, John Legend really impressed which is why she will be joining his team in the entire competition.
10 Facts on Casme:
- Casme’s physical body measurements including both her height and weight are still left to be measured.
- Speaking about her other professions, she also describes herself as a motivational speaker and a dancer too.
- Until today’s date, Casme has not actually revealed anything about her boyfriend or husband.
- Although she gave such a wonderful performance, Casme didn’t really speak about her real name.
- Furthermore, she has been known as the founder of Casme Cares Community, DOTK Mag, DOTK Collection, and many of her other products.
- Even though we are unknown about Casme’s parents, we do know that they taught her to follow her passion and do what she loves.
- Moreover, we have come to know that she has a total number of 7 siblings and she is the eldest of them all.
- Moving on to Casme’s Instagram profile, her username is @iamcasme, and she has been able to achieve nearly 34.6 thousand followers already.
- Also, she can be found online on TikTok (662 followers), Twitter (10.4 thousand followers), and Facebook (10.4 thousand followers).
- Currently, we are completely unknown about Casme’s ethnicity as nothing has yet been publicized regarding it.