Marnee Carpenter is an actor based in Los Angeles, USA. Carpenter is going to be starring in CBS’s Clarice. The show will premier on CBS on February 11, 2021. Marnee will be portraying the role of Catherine Martin in the 2021 psychological horror crime drama.
Carpenter has worked in several TV shows such as Criminal Minds, Good Girls, and Wild Oats, to name a few. Marnee is represented by MRK MGMT and LA Talents.
Quick Facts: Who Is Actress Marnee Carpenter From Clarice? Meet Her On Instagram
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Marnee Carpenter
- How old is Marnee Carpenter? Marnee might be in her late 20s, as her exact date of birth, age, and zodiac sign are private.
- Although a popular actor, Marnee Carpenter does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her. One can read Carpenter’s bio on a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- According to her IMDb page, Marnee Carpenter has worked in movies and TV Shows such as Urges (2020), Clarice (2021), and Good Girls (2018).
- How tall is Marnee Carpenter? The height details of Marnee Carpenter are not present, so she might be around 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- As of February 2021, Marnee Carpenter has 1k followers and 723 posts on her Instagram account. Her account is verified, and Marnee’s Instagram bio says she is an actor, foster fanatic, and rescue advocate.
- As Marnee was born and raised in the US, her nationality is American. Carpenter’s ethnic background is Caucasian.
- Is she married? Marnee Carpenter is yet to reveal any details about her marital life and her boyfriend or husband’s name.
- Marnee Carpenter is all set to appear in CBS’s 2021 psychological horror crime drama Clarice. Carpenter is portraying Catherine Martin in the show.
- The news of Marnee Carpenter being cast in the show surfaced in November 2020. Other show members include Rebecca Breeds, Kal Penn, Nick Sandow, and Lucca De Oliveira, to name a few.
- Carpenter lives a private life and is yet to reveal any details about her family, background, siblings, and parents to the media.