Linda Purl is perhaps best known as the actress who played Ashley Pfister on Happy Days. She also got famous for her small appearance as Michales Scott’s love affair and Pam’s mom.
In 2020, she made the headlines after she started dating Patrick Duffy. They started talking after they joined the same quarantine group.
The actor has said that he drove more than 20 hours to see her and they have been together ever since.
|Birthday||September 2, 1955|
|Parents||Ray Purl and Marshie Purl|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Husband||Patrick Duffy (dating)|
10 Facts About Linda Purl
- Linda Purl was born on September 2, 1955, and her age is 65 years old as of November 2020.
- Before Linda Purl and Patrick Duffy started dating, she has been married 4 times and has a child with her ex-husband Alexander Cary.
- Her first marriage was to Desi Arnaz, Jr. She got married to the American actor in 1979 and divorced a year later.
- Similarly, she tied the knot with William Broyles Jr. in 1988 and got divorced later. Then she married ‘Alexander Cary, Master of Falkland’ in 1993. She and Cary have a son together.
- After she divorced Cary, she tied the knot with James Vinson Adams. In 2020, she is dating Patrick Duffy.
- Purl’s family are from the USA, she was born to parents Ray Purl and Marshie Purl.
- She has a height of 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm), she also has blonde hair and blue eyes.
- Her net worth is $10 million as of 2020 as reported by Celebrity Net Worth. Most of her fortune comes from her career in acting.
- Talking about her career, she started her career in 1966 and she has worked in various hit movies and TV shows. Perhaps, her most popular role was as Ashley Pfister on Happy Days, she also had the main role in ‘Robin’s Hoods’.
- She has an Instagram account with more than 4000 followers.