Chef Paul Hood is a participant on a famous TV show Master Chef: The Professionals 2020 broadcasting on BBC since November 10. Paul started his career at the early age of 14 and has experience of 20 years of working professionally in the kitchen.
Paul was a head chef at Dunstane Hotel and at Caledonian’s Pompadour restaurant. Currently, he is working with Heritage Portfolio as an executive chef for a Scottish event catering company where he has cooked for a prestigious event at Queen’s Garden Party and a birthday party of Billionaire Markud Persson, creator of Minecraft. Highly dedicated and passionate about cooking, Paul wants to have his own place soon where can create magic with his own ingredients and satisfy the tastebuds of people.
— Paul Hood (@ChefPaulHood) September 8, 2015
10 Facts on Paul Hood:
- Paul Hood is originally from Prestonfield, Edinburgh whose age is 34.
- There is no information available about the height of Paul Hood on the internet.
- It seems like cooking is in the genes of Paul Hood’s family as he grew up watching his father cooking in the kitchen who is a chef.
- The chef was fortunate to cook for the royal family and started his career by working in the kitchen of Prestonfield House.
- For him, executive head chef Kenny Coltman of Prestonfield House’s kitchen is an inspiration without whom he wouldn’t be where he is now.
- He has a passion for molecular gastronomy which he grew over a period of 20 years of his experience.
- Talking about his relationship status, he is a married man. As per the information he gave to Edinburgh news, it’s his wife who encouraged him to participate in the cooking competition-Master Chef.
- Paul Hood is on Instagram as @chefpaulhood. He doesn’t seem much active on Instagram as his last post was made on September 22, 2015.
- Although being inactive on Instagram, his all post to date are of food prepared by him. It shows his interest and love for cooking. His favorite style is fusion cooking mixing Scottish ingredients with North African and Asian flavors.
- In the future, he wants to open his own place and experiment more with food, flavors, and cooking.