Carlos Ortiz is an athlete from Mexico. He is a professional golf player who is currently playing on the PGA Tours. Before the PGA Tour, he played the Web.com Tour. Moreover, he has also played in other championships including U.S Open, Masters Tournament, The Open Championship, and PGA championship.
Recently, Carlos has won the Vivint Houston Open 2020 by beating the best golfer in the world like Hideki Matsuyama, and Dustin Johnson. This is his first PGA Tour win and his winning score was 67+68+67+65 = 267. Moreover, this is also his first win in six years.
Know more about Carlos Ortiz from the facts below.
|Birthday||24 April 1991|
|Height||6 feet (1.83 m)|
|Weight||150 lbs (68 kg)|
|Education||University of North Texas|
10 Facts On Carlos Ortiz
- Golfer Carlos Ortiz is 29 years of age as of 2020. He was born on the 24th day of April 1991.
- Ortiz is from a place called Guadalajara of Jalisco, Mexico and he holds Mexican nationality. Currently, he resides in Dallas, Texas, United States. His ethnicity is unknown.
- Information about Carlos’ parents is not available. He has a brother named Alvaro who is younger than him and he is also a golfer.
- Carlos is 6 feet tall (1.83 m). And his body weight is exactly 150 lbs (68 kg).
- Ortiz attended the University of North Texas and he began his amateur career from there.
- In 2013, Carlos began his professional career. He has a total of four professional wins out of which one is PGA Tour and the next three is Korn Ferry Tour.
- Talking about family, Carlos is married to his girlfriend Haley Ortiz. Moreover, he and his wife are blessed with two children.
- Carlos’s net worth is not known. But we do know his career earnings are 6,158,162 dollars.
- Ortiz’s highest ranking is 65 as of November 8, 2020.
- You can find Carlos on Instagram @carlosortizgolf. He has 26.2k followers.