Joy Rieger is an Israeli actress who is very much recognized for her role in the HBO Max original War series, Valley Of Series. The Israeli series focuses on the Yom Kippur war of 1973. As for Joy, she portrays the role of “Dafna” in the first six episodes of the series. The show can be streamed on HBO Max.
Born and raised in Herzliya, Israel, Joy Rieger, rose to fame when she appeared in the 2018 movie, Virgins. The actress went to win the “Ophir Award for the Best Actress” for her role in the drama film. Besides, she has made appearances in dozens of movies and shows already.
Here are the 10 interesting facts one should know about this wonderful actress.
10 Facts on Joy Rieger
- Joy Rieger is an Israeli actress who appeared in the HBO Max war series, Valley of Tears. The show focused on the 1973 Yom Kippur war.
- Moreover, Joy Rieger is currently 26 years old. She was born in Herzliya, Israel.
- Her birthday lies on March 3 every year and she is a Pisces by the birth sign.
- The actress has a decent height as well. She possesses brown hair and hazel eyes.
- Joy has attracted a lot of fans on social media. Her Instagram account reads over 68k followers as of now.
- Despite her overwhelming fame, the actress doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography yet.
- To the ones who are searching for her on Facebook, it’s bad news. She is not present on Facebook.
- Her nationality is Israeli and unsurprisingly acts in Israeli movies as well.
- Joy Rieger has won the Ophir Award for Best Actress for her role in the movie, Virgins.
- You can find substantial information about her on the internet. She has bio written on IMDB, Amazon, and many other web portal sites.