David Elliot is a well known Scottish actor, writer, and producer. David Elliot is famous for his movies and series like Kajaki, The Watcher, Knighfall, Proven Innocent, and G.I Joe: The Rise of Cobra. David Elliot is one of the talented and versatile filmmakers who has established and earned himself a prominent name in the industry.
|Profession||Actor, writer and producer|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
David Elliot made his acting debut back in 2016 in the movie Sister Deathwish. He made his behind the scene debut back in 2000 when he was just 19 years old and he directed the movie called Nothing Scared. David has even bagged himself a couple of nominations but hasn’t been able to win those.
10 Facts on David Elliot:
- David Elliot was born on July 28, 1981, in Edinburg, Scotland, United Kingdom.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 39 years old at that young age has been one of the greatest producers and writers.
- His height is almost 5 feet and 8 inches tall analyzing it from his pictures and physical appearance however he hasn’t opened up much about it.
- David is available on his Instagram account @mrdavidelliot where he has more than 7k followers.
- Talking about his love life and girlfriend, David is currently single and is just focused on his professional work life.
- David holds Scottish nationality and follows Christianity and is very strict in following norms and values.
- David Elliot’s new Netflix series The Liberator was released on November 11, 2020, and it is based on world war 2.
- David Elliot is an English actor known for ‘Kajaki’ which was released back in 2014 and it was a war drama movie that earned almost 34 thousand dollars at the box office.
- He has been part of the industry when he was just 19 years old back in 2000.
- David was nominated for the BAFTAs however he could win it but bagged himself a BIFA award.