Madison Nelson is a popular personality who has rose into the limelight after announcing that she will be Matt James‘s Bachelor‘s contestant in 2021. The show is going to be the 25th season of The Bachelor and even before the show has started, everyone has been talking about the show already. The show will be more interesting as per some sources, Madison Nelson used to date Matt James in the past.
|Education||University of Notre Dame|
Where is she from? Madison Nelson is originally from Granger, Indiana, and thus, her nationality is surely American. It has been known that the two dated for a couple of months in summer 2019. To learn more about this contestant, read the below-listed 10 facts which will surely clear all your doubts regarding her.
‘The Bachelor’ Matt James Makes Debut in First Look at Season 25 https://t.co/jRzSmniOTq
— Variety (@Variety) November 18, 2020
10 Facts on Madison Nelson:
- Madison Nelson’s age has been mentioned everywhere on the internet – she is currently 27 years old.
- Furthermore, you will be able to watch her on the show from January 4, 2021.
- Currently, there is nothing really to know about Madison Nelson’s height, weight, and also her other body measurements.
- Also, there is nothing to know about her parents as well as siblings right now.
- Moreover, she is active on Instagram as @__madisonmary but her account is currently private.
- As per Reality Steve’s tweet, the couple was in a serious relationship but did not last long.
- According to Heavy, Madison Nelson is a communications specialist and she even took a job at IBM where she worked for several years.
- Speaking about her education, she had completed her graduation from the University of Notre Dame.
- Madison Nelson’s ex-boyfriend, Matt James has clearly mentioned what kind of woman he wants. He says that he wants a woman just like his mom who is selfless, honest, and compassionate.
- As of 2020, there is no information regarding her salary as well as net worth.